Skip to main content

People with a problem...

I'd like to cite a good acquaintance of mine. This is what he told us over a beer or two at a hedge funds networking event:
We are drinking people with hedge fund problems, not hedge fund people with a drinking problem.

Can't help but agree!.. to an extent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CFA Pass Rate

It is interesting to note that CFA pass rate has considerably declined over the years. It amounted to as much as 94% at the time of inception in 1963, and as little as 42% for the June exam of 2007. Of course, the total number of exam-takers has grown around 250 times, so these pass rates are not completely comparable, but the shift is considerable enough to show a clear trend. Is it the exam becoming more difficult, or the exam-takers are getting dumber? Let's just hope that I am one of the few lucky among the 42% when I receive my exam results in about two months... Original data is available at CFA Institute official site at the following URL: http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/pdf/candidate_results.pdf

To everyone leaving comments

Thank you for taking interest in my blog, I appreciate your comments. Please be informed that I enabled comments moderation, and every comment has to be approved before it is actually displayed. I had to do so because there was a case of inappropriate comments made at my blog, which brought no value to the readers. Therefore, do not be surprised if your comments are not displayed at once. It will take me from some minutes to some hours to read and approve their posting. Thank you for your understanding.