Skip to main content

Comparison of financial certifications

An excellent article and a consise but informative comparison table on financial certifications. A must-read for CFA and CAIA candidates.

 
The Value of Professional Designations: CAIA, FRM, CRPC, CIMA, CIC, CFA

 
Comparison table

 
It seems that both CFA and CAIA are in great demand, so I am on the right course. The only tiny thing left is to get through all the exams and earn the designations. More late night studying ahead...
 
 
P.S. I would like to thank Reza Mahmud for kindly sharing the sources on the LinkedIn CAIA group discussion board


RELATED POSTS:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CFA Pass Rate

It is interesting to note that CFA pass rate has considerably declined over the years. It amounted to as much as 94% at the time of inception in 1963, and as little as 42% for the June exam of 2007. Of course, the total number of exam-takers has grown around 250 times, so these pass rates are not completely comparable, but the shift is considerable enough to show a clear trend. Is it the exam becoming more difficult, or the exam-takers are getting dumber? Let's just hope that I am one of the few lucky among the 42% when I receive my exam results in about two months... Original data is available at CFA Institute official site at the following URL: http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/pdf/candidate_results.pdf

To everyone leaving comments

Thank you for taking interest in my blog, I appreciate your comments. Please be informed that I enabled comments moderation, and every comment has to be approved before it is actually displayed. I had to do so because there was a case of inappropriate comments made at my blog, which brought no value to the readers. Therefore, do not be surprised if your comments are not displayed at once. It will take me from some minutes to some hours to read and approve their posting. Thank you for your understanding.